Help for victims of violent crime

Victim Compensation - State of California

The California Victim Compensation Program (CalVCP) can help victims of violent crimes that occur in California as well as  California residents who become victims while visiting other states or outside the country. Additionally, people such as family members who need assistance because of death or injury to a crime victim may also be eligible for compensation. (From CalVCP website)


Shasta County, CA - Crime Victims Assistance Center

Butte County, CA - Victim Witness Assistance Center

Tehama County, CA - Victim Witness Assistance Center

Dr. Copitch accepts Victim Witness payment.


Please call:

(530) 244-7528




I would like Dr. Copitch to call me: email Dr. Copitch



© 2003-14 Copitch, Inc. • All Rights Reserved. • •